Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Questions we ask

Yeah we have all heard this phrase, That life is a journey and all the phrases that come with it.

We all meet people,who touch our lives
Make us remember
Make us smile,
Make us re-live the memories and leave us with the feeling of - Reaching out,Of wanting more,Of daring to let go to.

I feel all of us are waiting .Some of us are waiting for someone, Some of us are waiting for something.

I feel all of us are looking ahead,My best friend came up with this phrase “We wait for the future, To see the past through”

I feel all of us at some point of time live in our dreams to have our hopes.I asked a friend “Do dreams ever merge to reality and people stop dreaming” ?

I wonder if “Running is not a solution,Is waiting an answer”.

If my readers are confused at the end of this,My blog has done its work.But as you read each of these statements, Did you smile and remember someone special

9 comments:

  1. If i be an optimist I could say that even the most parallel rails seem like they converge at the far end of vision...

    But as a bigger pessimist, Iknow that if i walked to see tht point of convergence, i realize they r still parallel..

    Worser still, now they seem to be converging up ahead... the dream continues and reality never strikes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Nandu,

    You see,The journey taken matters.
    Im sure about that.
    Dont you think that sometimes on those parallel lines we all find hope,
    Angels who hold our hands and make that leg of the journey Memorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most complicated way of making someone answer...

    The anwser is only expected from 'The Special One'...

    Others are supposed to get confused and get their grey cells engaged in finding the answer..and are supposed to give another gyan on parallel roads, optimism, pessimism etc etc...again making others confused..

    My friend once said; If u r able to make someone understand, confuse them...

    See See, I've become a critic now...hurray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has to be read as 'My friend once said; If u r not to able to make someone understand, confuse them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont want to enjoy the journey which juz goes on without converging.. or ends up ubruptly in a stop sign with no rails beyond..

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing for sure

    The journey matters,the confusion,the questions and all add spice to our life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also agree with Nanduz…

    Nobody likes to take a journey which doesn’t converge. The rails converge to give you an option for switching direction. Who don’t want to get options in life…

    Till the someone shows up and give an answer for the question, it’s up to us to give some more gyans..

    Well to roschelle’s question, “Running is not a solution, Is waiting an answer”. There is a very famous anonymous quote “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.” This applies differently for situations.

    If you are sure that the storm would come and wash the rain away, I would say it’s better to wait. Why should we get wet unwontedly?

    But dancing in rain would also give you a different experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like it about switchin tracks.. hehe.. interstd??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nandu

    Dont make me grin,Well I am happy on the track I am on.I choose it,I live with the consequences of my choice.

    But the truth you could find a new track any time

    ReplyDelete