Sunday, June 28, 2009

Being Possesive

Im just wondering are women more possessive than men,Or does the situation dictate the extent of possessiveness or alternatively is their another dimension a combination of the gender of the individual involved and the situation they are currently in.Im not sure so I ask all my readers to tell me what they think.I happen to have a lot of very nice guy friends and perhaps some of them view me as a tom boy,some think Im a hot chick(Well its an open forum,If you don’t think so,Post your view),some think Im quiet a kid,All of them though use one word to describe me,I have no hassles and am very easy to get along with.

I always thought that the relations we all had among ourselves would remain the way we were.Over the course of time some of my friends have had gal friends,Hmmm Im not sure I approved of all of them, Though I guess I it just was the way things were bound to be.You know when guys are falling in love because suddenly they seem to ask your opinion on what women think,what women feel and what women want.In the past,they would laugh about such things,But now my valuable insight would be most appreciated.At times like these I wondered-Should I give them the truth or tell them something totally wrong so that I don’t loose my friends to these “Other women”.Hmmmm I know I am demonstrating a case of women being possessive. Well I gave them the correct answer. These got me wondering do guys like having possessive female friends and do women like having possessive male friends. I got my answer soon.

These are the scenarios

1.A guy friend,meets a new male friend,starts hanging out with that new friend-I didn’t bother.I asked to be introduced to the new friend,Just to casually get to know the new person.
2.A guy friend ,meets a new gal friend, starts hanging out with the new “gal”-Escuse me,I better be introduced,I have to do a thorough evaluation is she worth knowing my friend,Is she his type,Is she good enough for him.I wondered what did I hope the result of my evaluation would be,Did I want her to be a total mis-match and tell my friend she wasn’t really that nice and let her go fly a kite.Or hmmm did I want her to be perfect for him and tell him that she was the gal he should end up with-But doing this would mean he would essentially start spending more time with her and I would be loosing my friend to “Another women”

Recently a person who I regard as my brother got married, You know what I have the peace of knowing he is with someone who I know will take care of him,Be with him and understand him completely and I am happy for them so much. I also do wonder, Would any of my guy friends really be possessive of me.

11 comments:

  1. who's harees seni...!!!? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha-Is it a case of being possesive!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I donno how it feels when a gal friend gets a new guy friend...coz i didnt have many gal frnds in my cirlce...But am very possessive when it comes to my guy friends meeting a new gal friend :). I try to be very rude sometimes..I do have good track record for making gals cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which goes to show-Human beigns are possesive-regardless of the situation or gender

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat du i tell..an imagin my position an luk at ur situation..goin away from family...but i also hav tht peace of mind roschi,the sam u hav...

    Just seing the freind smile makes the diferenc..it really does makes the diference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. du u really want me to comment on this ..
    hold on ..
    i guess i mite take a life lon to undastand hw to b pocessive ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. let me tell u somethinn ..
    ure a hot chick ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. nw dnt u dare think m pocessive f UU ...:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gosh,I finaly get my worth admitted,I guess Im going to add a new dimension,When being possesive moves to being Protective.

    Cz you love and care for the other person.
    What say you alll?????

    ReplyDelete